Another New Years is coming up! Are you ready for New Years 2019? Have you been thinking about what you want to improve or change for next upcoming year? Do you normally have New Years resolutions? Let us brainstorm on some New Years resolution ideas that can benefit our environment!
Eco-Resolution for Change
- Bring your own reusable cups for coffee and water.
- Use reusable mesh produce bags to buy fruits and vegetables.
- Tea drinkers can use reusable cotton tea bags for their loose organic teas.
- Try to use as much of your fruits and vegetables and compost the scraps left.
- Skip plastic wrap and use mason jars and try beeswax wraps like Abeego instead.
- Contact your bank and utility companies to send their bills electronically instead of paper bills.
- When you go out to eat, bring your own forks, knives, spoons and even your own personal straws. Store your utensils in one of our GogoBags storage bags to keep organized and clean.
- Remember the local library in your neighbourhood? It’s time for
youvisit it for some current magazines and books, instead of purchasing them impulsively at the supermarket check-out.
- Are you
intofashion? Check out the thrift shop and consignment stores that carry luxury secondhand purses and shoes for quality luxe items.
- Imagine purchasing some bulk ingredients and make your own all-purchase cleaners and natural body
buttersand then sharing them with friends!
Benefits of Changing
- Save money: – buying items in bulk means paying less for packaging and less trips shopping.
- Stay healthy: – As long as you plan ahead, you are able to have more control of your time and less sudden purchases of packaged foods. When you make your own body butters, you can control the ingredients and choose more natural ingredients.
There are so many ways to help care for our environment and especially, ourselves and our loved ones. Do you have any ideas that isn’t mentioned above?